Oscraps

Let's Sew
profolly

Let's Sew

SUPPLIES

FotoInspired Double Template Album 2N_6 ** NEW on SALE in STORE** Product Name

APP_Simplicity (paper Lace, flower, turn) Product Name

Crumpled Neutrals No 1 Retired

FotoInspired Edge Templates No 4_3 ***ValuePack on sale in store now*** Product Name

APP_Whimsy (Overlay, crown) Product Name

APP_Flourish (Charm) Product Name

Straight Lined StitchedWhite NO 3 Product Name

APP_Able (Ribbon) Product Name

APP_Cultivate (felt heart) Product Name

APP_Wellspring (tag) Product Name

Multimedia Branches No 13 (pin) Product Name

My current favourite TV programme is the Great British Sewing Bee.
Its the BBC at its best showcasing
talented people. Full of quirky and interesting creatives.

PROCESS

Using a combination of papers as my base I then added the template, resized it then started to add my photographs.

Various embellishments from palettes were used to complement the theme.

I used stitching around and on top of the layout also FotoInspired edges were recoloured and placed underneath the sides of the template..

Finally I added some journaling and a title.

Thanks for looking
Viv
Love the effect of the stitching on the crumpled paper. Gives the illusion of padded fabric. And all the bits and bobs. Love it.

Really fabulous Viv! Wish I could watch the show. Your page is so fun with all the photos, elements, and charms.

Love your sewing page--I am astonished at how everyone seems to have gone back to sewing (lots of masks) cannot get any elastic at all--my order is way overdue and fabric is another depleted commodity! Glad I still have some remnants!!

Your page is such a delight to look at with all the wonderful bits and pieces scattered through out. Makes me want to see what the finished project in this page looks like.

love all the stitches and laces supporting the photos and title.

I love all the little details with the photos ...I watch this program it is really fun to see them making such amazing things.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
profolly
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout