Oscraps

Collection
B

Collection

Journaling: These are a few of the salt glaze pieces of my collection and I use all of them. I love pottery and their rich history. I also have a yellow ware and sponge ware collection that I equally love and use with my dishes, which people think are old fashioned. I dont care. When they see how beautifully they go together, they change their tune. When I set my table for dinner guests, I revel in how beautiful it all looks together with a bouquet of flowers and candle light. They feel it too. Its a feast for the eyes, I want my guests to feel special sitting down to my table. And they are.

FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2NFotoInspiredTemplatePackNo.2N
ArtPlay Palette HomeArtPlayPaletteHome
ArtsyKardz HomeArtsyKardzHome
PencilLines No. 1PencilLinesNo.1
FotoInspired Edge Templates Valuepack Pack No. 1FotoInspiredEdgeTemplatesValuepackPackNo.1
PaperTextures No. 7PaperTexturesNo.7
Splatters No. 7SplattersNo.7
ButtonThreadz No. 3ButtonThreadzNo.3

Notes: After opening page 8 of the FotoInspired Template, moving and eliminating a few parts, clipped the photos to the masks. Solid paper 3 is the foundation and artsy paper 5 is clipped to the mask across the top of the page. ArtsyKardz was clipped to the middle mask and transfers were added to the left and right sides of the page. I wanted the brick to flow behind the photos. Splatters were added for good measure.

The pencil line is across the top and paper textures towards the bottom of the page. The title, journaling, little labels, button and threads were placed. The FotoInspired Edge was sandwiched above the foundation paper, colored and blended to Multiply. I believe that finished the page.
Beautiful collection of pottery! I love how you have paired it with the brick texture!

Love the blue and brown, and beautiful pottery! It's funny how in this modern minimalist age, antiques and collectibles have become "old-fashioned". I'm with you, love this old stuff and how it makes a unique setting.

I love the gorgeous blue glaze pottery Barbara, a gorgeous composition and wordart, the background mach perfect with the blue, an awesome page!

Love the wonderfully traditional blue folk style with the brick that always symbolizes home.The yellow background with a little bit of texture is perfect too.

Love to see it all on your table. Can imagine how much it adds to the ambiance.

i'm in love with your salt potery collection. wonderful page to document your love for them. i do have some old preserving pots from my grandmother and use it for flowers too. they are not as beautiful as yours.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout