Oscraps

Learn
pmjames

Learn

Day One of Kindy four our grandie Tayha.
Credits list
MultiFoto Template Album No.1 ***ON SALE***
Artplay Paraiso Collection ***ON SALE*** for one week including artsy transfers
School Transfers No.1
Old School No.1
DeFacto WordART Mix No.1
ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine (word label)
ArtPlay MiniPalette Conserve (word label)
Beaded Threadz No.3

Process I opened page 4 of the MultiFoto Template Album No.1 and placed an artsy paper onto the background. Photos and papers were clipped to the masks, setting one of the frame masks to an Overlay blending mode, necessitating the erasing of part of the underlying frame layers. The FotoBlendz mask was set to a luminosity blending mode and a second copy of the image set to a screen blending mode to lighten it up. Some layers of the template were filled with colour and others were hidden due to the artistry on the background paper. An overlay, word transfer and artsy transfer were added into the background and wordart, dimensional elements and journaling completed the layout.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and isDK
Amazing blendings! Love to see her happy face and I hope she will love school as much in the future.

I like how you used the sepia to tone down your page to a festive level with great energy. Those colors are so loud you didn't need much and you got it just right. Also like the darker colors upper left with lighter toward the lower right.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename