Oscraps

PipeLine
Miki

PipeLine

Not a typical topic to work with, but we are very excited to get municipal water. It needed it's own page.
Credits list
On Sale from May 16 - May 22
AnnaRelease 23 June 2017
Artplay Palette Paraiso (paper, palm tree recolored, label word, boat, ribbon, transfers)
Artsy Transfers Paraiso

MultiFoto Template Album 1 (page 8)
Water Drops 4
Swimming WordART 1 (retired)

Process
Page 8 of the MultiFoto Template Album 1 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Paraiso was used as the foundation of the page. The photos in the large fotoblendz mask were extracted using the quick select tool, grouped together with custom shadows added. The images were merged and then clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The smaller images were clipped to the frame masks. An artsy paper from the kit was clipped to the H2O title with a shadow added. Layers from AT Paraiso 2, 3 and 4 were added for color and dimension. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Woah yes! You need a page. A big thang. We got new lines and I wasn't able to document, and now I forget when it was. Love the colors you gathered together.

Love that you've documented this event - so worth a lovely layout. Have a big glass of water!

Whoa, yes, this is important! I love that plume coming out of the hydrant and the bubbles in the background!

You always create the best art out of every day events – even though this every day event took 45 years. LOL.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename