Oscraps

You're Invited
Adryane

You're Invited

This really is the wedding party. I also have photos of the wedding :)
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Lorn
ArtPlay Palette Verdure
ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine
ArtPlay Mini Palette Rococo
ArtPlay Palette Glance
ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire
ArtPlay Palette Viaggio
Gold Paint No.3

Process...
I blended the photo into the background (which was largely done with the pattern stamp tool) and enhanced the blurriness of the images in the back and darkened the ones in the front a bit so that the bride became the focus. The rest was just adding the branches and the berries and messing around to try to come up with something that looked like a window.

Journaling: Come join us for a joyous evening when Miss Mary Dubois joins her life with that of Mr. Edward Nottingham. It is sure to be an extraordinary event as Mary’s former suitor Mr. Robin Hood will preside over the exchange of vows. Our happy couple has decided to get married under a canopy of trees found in the nearby forest, so please dress accordingly. For richer or poorer, we hope you will join us and our merry band of friends and family to wish Mary and Edward well.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
LOL A romp in the forest. So not like a modern wedding. Love your rich organic background that somehow reminds me of browsing in an art museum in Jackson, Wyoming.

Fascinating and intriguing. Love how you created her wedding dress complete with the sparkly brooch.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename