Oscraps

Ladies_Joyful_Miki_01.31.21_600scr.jpg
Miki

Ladies_Joyful_Miki_01.31.21_600scr.jpg

Ladies Door
Credits list
On Sale until February 9, 2021
AnnaRelease 07 February 2014
Artplay Palette Joyful (paper, banner recolored, transfers, brad, splatter)
Artsy Paints 5

Other
MultiMedia Lock and Key 1
Artplay Palette Chatter (brush)
Artplay MiniPalette Milestone (keys)
Assemblage Overlays 2
Love WordART Mix 3
FotoBlendz Overlays 15

Process
Solid paper 4 from APP Joyful was used as the foundation of the page. Solid paper 2 was layered above it with the blending mode changed to multiply (reduced opacity) to increase the depth of color. The image of the red door was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light to increase the intensity of the color. Transfers and Artsy Paints (colored) were added behind the door. The tape, stitching and red button from Assemblage Overlays 2 were added. The page was completed by adding word art, dimensional embellishments and elements from MM Lock and Key.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
This is so beautiful. I love the red door, the heart on the knob, the clusters, your blending, just all of it!! ♥

Love how you hung the heart on the door knob and worked in that little piece of mustache tape.

so many little things to love! that tiny cluster on the right, perfect triangulation, great color! love this page :)

Love your placement of the door and your use of white space. And of course that it's red! ;)

Simply beautiful. I love the little heart on the handle and all the little details.

Une jolie page avec des rouges délicats, et les petits éléments très bien assortis !

I love the "ladies" door and the meaning the journaling gives to the image. Fab colors too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename