Oscraps

BeautifulDays.jpg
Applechick

BeautifulDays.jpg

I don't have nearly enough photographs together with my mother, I always seem to be the one taking the photographs! Anyway, I love this one from February 2009!
Credits list
A simple page, Anna's artsy paper does all the hard work for me! I've just added a few transfers and some embellishments. I can't remember where the polaroid frame ifs from...

ArtPlay Palette Pierian Artsy Paper Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
ArtPlay Palette Rougir Twig Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire Twig Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
ArtPlay Palette Rococo ribbon Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
ArtPlay Palette Verdure Lace Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
Beautiful photo of you and your mother! Treasure the time left together.

Such a very lovely photo Fiona, I can see your mom is younger there, you both look great! I love your beautiful composition, I also love the texture and the beautiful lace, such a great page!

A beautiful photo and page. I love the stitches, twigs, and ribbon cluster. ♥

such a special memory... composition with the contrasting texture and elements is lovely... accentuates you two beautiful women... taking me back when I was making my pages... I love the memories...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename