Oscraps

Grand View Point
With a few looks along the way as the sun rose through thick haze, we headed for Grand View Point in Canyonlands NP. We hadn't gone on such a long hike in years, but enjoyed every bit of it and got all the way to the highest point before turning around when back pain set in.
Credits list
aA Month Review Template Album
Great photos. What an incredibl place to hike. Sorry about the back pain, and hope that is better. ♥

;) Oh, I noted it because actually it was so much better than usual where I can only get half a mile from home and have to turn around. LOL. Have had it for years and it's tough. But I think the uneven rocky hike, even with lots of big concrete steps built in the 1930s, was easier for me than the city sidewalk.

Perfect photos and documentation for your hiking adventure. Hope your pain has eased by now.

Quelle vue incroyable ! J'aime la grande photo à droite et les petites photos sur la gauche !

My back gets cranky on long (uphill) hikes...this is magnificent scenery and makes me ache to visit Canyonlands NP!

Wow! This was an amazing experience! Majestic photos! Thank you for sharing!

so beautiful - I love Canyonlands - I think it is often overlooked as more go to Bryce or Arches - love that background photo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename