Oscraps

Just Me
Credits list
New release at Oscraps
Carefully Curated: Unapologetically - The Complete Mixed Media Collection by Rachel Jefferies https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Carefu...ally-the-complete-Mixed-Media-collection.html
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Rachel Jefferies
Wonderful layout I like how you made your photo black and white and I like your tiel and all the paint and stamps on the page

Congratulations! Your page has been selected as a source of inspiration for Friday's Highlights on the blog. Your creativity and attention to detail have not gone unnoticed, and we're thrilled to showcase your work to our community. Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you for sharing your talent with us! :flower:

Congratulations! Your page has been selected as a source of inspiration for Friday's Highlights on the blog. Your creativity and attention to detail have not gone unnoticed, and we're thrilled to showcase your work to our community. Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you for sharing your talent with us! :flower:
Wow!! Thank you so very much, and thank you for your wonderful comments. You have truly made my weekend!! Thank you so very much for choosing my page!

Love the purple and the artsy feel of this one!! Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Rachel Jefferies
Added by
cfile
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename