Oscraps

Joy
ksacry

Joy

Construction: I started with the cut and warped matte of the layered template supplied in Anna’s Cut Blend Align Class and flipped it vertically, revising the shadows. I clipped the layers from Artsy Layered Template No. 304 (deleted frames and merged layers) to the two shapes.
I used ArtPlay Palette Kristtorn Solid Paper #3 for the background. I added the Artsy Layered Template No. 304 layers to the background (deleted frames, duplicating lace, and moving layers).
I placed the MultiMedia Holly No. 1 #5 from the Collection Bonus with the Holiday WordART Mix No. 12 “Joy” (duplicated and blended with Color Burn), moving and duplicating the layers of the FotoGlows. I added just the holly leaf from MultiMedia Holly No. 1 #1
Credits list
The ArtPlay Kristtorn Collection with Bonus is On Sale Now until Dec 13th at 9 am EST.
ArtPlay Kristtorn Collection
ArtPlay Palette Kristtorn
Artsy Layered Template No. 304
MultiMedia Holly No 1
Holiday WordART Mix No 12

Other Supplies:
Layered Template from Anna’s Cut Blend Align Class.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and Su_Sanne
Oh, thank you! Now I know what to do with my ArtzyKardz!! Perfectly done! Love all the brushes and the red in you LO.

Your layering and blending and use of the transfers are wonderful, such a dramatic and elegant page!

Oh, thank you! Now I know what to do with my ArtzyKardz!! Perfectly done! Love all the brushes and the red in you LO.
Thank You! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is challenged by ArtsyKardz. They would work well with this layout.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename