Oscraps

Here We Land
pmjames

Here We Land

Page 4 of Anna Aspnes Project – celebrating Tayha’s birthdays. I’ve used the word prompt from Anna’s class to create the idea that we love that she “landed” in our family.

Process Page 4 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and an Artsy Paper was placed on top of the background layer. My focal image was extracted and clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. A solid paper was also clipped to the FotoBlendz, below the image. Papers and Images were clipped to the Frame Layers. Some of the Images were extracted. Two Images have a black and white adjustment layer clipped to it. White Hipster Plumes, Edge Overlays, a Paper Texture and Transfer were placed below the Frames. The WordART from Anna’s Class were placed on top of the Layout. The label word was changed to the word LOVE and dimensional elements were added to create my Cluster. Label Words and a button (with the colour changed to yellow) were placed on top of one of the frames. My words completed my story for this page.
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Doll
I love the extracted image..but all the others look to have genuine smiles.Lots of pretty and handsome faces to cherish.

the main photo is priceless. interesting composition with the other photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename