Oscraps

In Full Bloom
trish6150

In Full Bloom

Another stunning APP Melic and associated product by Anna. Gorgeous and bright and versatile.

I love colour and wanted to do something over the top with this. So, I started as usual with my 12 x 12 page.

I then selected all layers from the new ArtsyLayered Template 287 and copied them to my page.

Once I had the template in place, I decided to use some of the elements from APP Melic to embellish the page.

I selected the flowers and leaves and located them on their own layers behind the photo frames.

I then selected the paper clip and on its own layer tucked it behind the frames as well.

I then selected one of the words in AASPN_MelicWordARTMix1 to be the focal point of my artistic triangle.

One this was placed I added some text about the photos and removed the second text box.

I then added each of my images and clipped them to each of the grey layers in the template via Layer Create Clipping Mask.

I finally added a spray of spots from APP Melic to complete the page.

Supplies

AASPN_MelicWordARTMix1_WAInFullBloom
AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate287
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_Poppy
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_Leaves
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_FlowerYellow
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_ClipBow
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMelic_Brush1
Whaoouu !!! superbes couleurs, une page dynamique, j'aime les lanternes et les pavots.

March is such a miserable month. I want color, color and more color and you have supplied it.

This is so wonderfully cool! I too love the colors. It snowed here yesterday and everything is gloomy. Can't wait for Spring :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout