Oscraps

AnnaColor Dfi 01/03/2019 - 14/03/2019
cyanne22

AnnaColor Dfi 01/03/2019 - 14/03/2019

tout Anna Aspnes .

A modern city on the Japanese island of Honsh, Hiroshima was largely destroyed during an atomic bombing of World War II.
Today, its Peace Memorial Park pays tribute to the victims of this tragedy that occurred in 1945.
The park also includes the ruins of the dome of Genbaku, one of the few buildings that have not been completely decimated.
Other famous sites include the Shukkei-en Japanese Garden and Hiroshima Castle,
a fortress surrounded by moats and a park. (Personal photos of April 2018)
A sad history but beautiful gardens and photos. Love the filmstrip.

These are beautiful photos--gardens are so healing. I love the filmstrip, because it suggests history to me. Works so well with the content.

Beauty from tragedy. I love the descriptions you include with your pages. Wonderful use of the photo strip as an overlay over the beautiful blended photo.

Beautiful! Love the strip of individual photos that give a bigger peak of the beautiful gardens!

A great blending of the background photo, I love all the beautiful little photos, a super page!!

Beauty from ashes...Nicole, you captured the beauty of this memorial with your superb photography...love the field of flowers in the large photo and your addition of the birds in the sky!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
cyanne22
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout