Oscraps

The Mills - New AnnaLift 03/02/19 - 03/08/19
Joansmor

The Mills - New AnnaLift 03/02/19 - 03/08/19

Supplies used
ArtPlay Palette Home https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Palette-Home.html On Sale
MultiMedia Homes No. 1 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/MultiMedia-Homes-No.-1.html On Sale

Also FotoSquared Template

When I saw this weeks challenge I wanted to skip it. Because I have trouble with this style page though I love them. Then I saw some people were using Fotoinspired Templates and I thought I can do that. So I found a Fotosquared Template and opened it on a new page. I put all the layers into a group then selected with move tool and resized. Next I opened a picture I like of the mills in my home town. I also opened the Frame in APP Home. I turned the frame 90 degrees and attached the photo to the mask using Create Clipping Mask under the Layers. I moved everything onto the page and replaced the masks and frames on the top row and middle column resizing to fit. I moved one of the mask and shadow to the right column and attached transfer 3 to it. I continues attaching papers, transfers and in one case StampHouse4 to the various masks. I placed a transfer on top of some of the papers and used Brush 8 on another. I opened Multimedia Homes1.2 and turned off all the layers except the ones around the outline house. I moved that onto one of the papers with a frame and resized to fix. I used Brush 8 on one square for the title. I brought in Solid Paper 3 for the background and added an artstroke around the entire template. I added Solid Paper2 and resized it to be slightly larger than the artstroke. I added a mask to hide the center so that that the background paper showed. I liked the uneven sizes of the frames and masks which give it a little different look.
Very cool--an architectural take on the subject, with a terrific array of textures.

Super job--so glad you went ahead and did it. Love your color choice and the brick--also the turquoise art stroke is perfect.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout