Oscraps

@home_challenge#6_ColourPlay.jpg
Su_Sanne

@home_challenge#6_ColourPlay.jpg

My LO shows only a tiny part of Germany. In this rural area near Wolfsburg, I feel comfortable and in good hands. An ideal place to relax, walk or ride a bike. We have a lot of woods and fields, so even our dachshunds feel right at home. But if we want to see the sea, we have to drive 3 - 4 hours - for the mountains it takes a little longer. Thank you for this challenge. I have seen very beautiful pictures of our members here and spontaneously the song "What a wonderful world" came to my mind. How beautiful we all live. Let's be thankful for it!
Credits list
All by Palvinka mainly Warm Sunlight
Alpha © Designs by Lorilei Murphy
Photos privat
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
Oh @Su_Sanne, what a beautiful place that you live. I love the tiles that you used for the title. The masking of that photo and the way that you kept it so large. Then the small photo inset below. This is just perfect for this challenge!

Yes, the Lord has given us a wonderful world to live in! We do need to be thankful! And He sure has placed you in a beautiful place! Wonderful photos and page, Susanne!

Totally agree with you Susanne, there sure are some stunning places around the world! I love your masked photos, your spot looks so serene and welcoming, what a beautiful place to live! My sister and I visited some areas in Germany when we went overseas in 2012 and we loved seeing all the beautiful green countryside! Your page is amazing, I love the small title up in the corner, and the framed photo as well, beautifully constructed layout, so fabulous!

Wow... gorgeous photo and your blending is superb!! Love the little cluster and the bicycle...
Oh @Su_Sanne, what a beautiful place that you live. I love the tiles that you used for the title. The masking of that photo and the way that you kept it so large. Then the small photo inset below. This is just perfect for this challenge!
Yes, the Lord has given us a wonderful world to live in! We do need to be thankful! And He sure has placed you in a beautiful place! Wonderful photos and page, Susanne!
Totally agree with you Susanne, there sure are some stunning places around the world! I love your masked photos, your spot looks so serene and welcoming, what a beautiful place to live! My sister and I visited some areas in Germany when we went overseas in 2012 and we loved seeing all the beautiful green countryside! Your page is amazing, I love the small title up in the corner, and the framed photo as well, beautifully constructed layout, so fabulous!
@All, thank you for your kind words :heartpumpred:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
Su_Sanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata