ArtsyStains No. 6 – Anna Aspnes
Splatters No. 2 – Anna Aspnes
Bird, Butterfly - Wings Things Page Kit – Vero
Photo: Recreated by me with Text2Dream - Deep Dream Generator
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Wow
Reactions: RJMJ
Love your layout! The colors pop, especially the green & orange but are surrounded by the neutral colors; perfect!

I like the photo effect and your composition. It looks very inviting and so peaceful.

Beautiful! The birds and butterflies are perfect because of course they'd want to live in this little paradise.

@Betty Jo Hi My friend... #kiss3...Just had to stop & leave you a comment on another Incredible!!! layout!!!...Perfect coloring for Anna's Challenge!!!...Amazing! Scene!!!...looks so inviting...Wish I could be there to visit you!!!...Sipping Coffee for you...Perhaps iced tea for me!!!...xx Rhonda...#kiss... ♥♥♥ ...

Last edited:
@Betty Jo Hi My friend... #kiss3...Just had to stop & leave you a comment on another Incredible!!! layout!!!...Perfect coloring for Anna's Challenge!!!...Amazing! Scene!!!...looks so inviting...Wish I could be there to visit you!!!...Sipping Coffee for you...Perhaps iced tea for me!!!...xx Rhonda...#kiss... ♥♥♥ ...
Oh, what a beautiful scenario you've created with your words, Rhonda. That would be wonderful to have you visit and sipping coffee with me. ♥

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Betty Jo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename