Greenwood Fog

Anna temp frames and masks
Anna stitches
AK Wanderlust
Creashens torn photo frame
TCC sprig and buttons
et mask
oh so sorry
As I was looking for something with which to create a page Greenwood Fog came up. I thought it was color of the year for 2022 but as I look back I cannot find it so I shall remove the part about Pantone color and leave it as a beautiful color unto itself
Designer(s) Used:
  1. et designs
Love your design and soft colors. A huge fan of Pantone since 1972 my first books. Love this and I had to go look. You almost had me. ;) Maybe for 2023.

That's what it looks like here, rain, fog, drab. Hopefully it's going to be a Very Peri 2022.
Beautiful page!

Love your design and soft colors. A huge fan of Pantone since 1972 my first books. Love this and I had to go look. You almost had me. ;) Maybe for 2023.
Oh, so sorry. This came up as the color of the year when I was looking for something to create a page with but as I look back to find it—unsuccessfulAnd so I shall remove Pantone color of the year 2022 and just leave it as a wonderful color

Oh, so sorry. This came up as the color of the year when I was looking for something to create a page with but as I look back to find it—unsuccessfulAnd so I shall remove Pantone color of the year 2022 and just leave it as a wonderful color
Still wonderful and I'm pondering the peri. ;)

I like Greenwood Fog much better than Very Peri. Love your layers and the softness, as well as the horizontal flow.

That's what it looks like here, rain, fog, drab. Hopefully it's going to be a Very Peri 2022.
Beautiful page!
Beautiful page!
I like Greenwood Fog much better than Very Peri. Love your layers and the softness, as well as the horizontal flow.
Me, too- liking the green more than Very Peri

Congratulations on the newsletter feature! Beautiful design! We see a lot of fog and mist and muted colors!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout