Oscraps

in the end...
Adryane

in the end...

Happy New Year!

ArtsyKardz Patience
ArtPlay Palette Patience
ArtPlay MiniPalette Amity (solid)
ArtPlay MiniPalette Mint Winter (tiny gems)
MultiMedia Branches No.12 (green gem)
ArtPlay Palette Neige (clock piece)
ArtPlay Palette Love Letters (paper fan)
ArtPlay MiniPalette Memento (gold paint, splatter) Free
ArtPlay Palette Amaranthine (lace transfer)
Ambages WordART Mix No.1

Process...
I opened the .psd version of the AK and used those layers to blend the photo. I duplicated the fan-like transfer and added it to the bottom of the page. Moved the texture in the AK to align with the jacket my great-grandmother was wearing. Built up the bottom part of the image so that she looks more like she has a bottom half to her body. This solved the problem of her looking like she was floating on the page. Because this is about change (new year and all) I repeated the elements in threes with one of the three "changed" in color and/or size. Added the journaling and called it done.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Beautiful, I love how you built the bottom half of your of the image really looks like its part of the image.

Wow. So, so true. Your image has the nebulous feeling to represent the truth of our situation.

Such truism--love your wonderful blending and the image that has taken shape. The folded papers really give another dimension to the whole. The clock pieces are quite intriguing in their use.

Love your use of the blended image of your great grandmother. This is a fantastic page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename