Oscraps

greenfish
veer

greenfish

Anna Aspnes_MonthReview Template No. 29
here

These birds showed themselves well in our garden for the first time this year. Every day we have to feed sunflower seeds, and now there are already 5 of them who come to eat!

Journaling : (i use google translate)
The greenfinch has evolved from a typical forest edge species into a bird of parks and gardens. The presence of some tall trees (singing post) and conifers (breeding ground) are important. You can also find greenfinches in the vicinity of rows of trees, wood edges and orchards.
The greenfinch mainly eats seeds of herbs, shrubs and trees. Rose hips (from wrinkle rose and dog rose) are very popular. The feed table mainly eats sunflower seeds and unsalted peanuts. The sturdy beak is used to crack the seeds. They do this in a special way: the bird vibrates the seeds in the beak as it spins them. This releases the fruit from the skin. The fruit is eaten, the casing is not.

Thanks for looking !
I like how you tucked an extra bird up in the corner of your page. They are pretty little birds.

a charming page! great photos of the cute little birds - there is something very satisfying about feeding birds :)

Not sure what I love more, your amazing photos or your information. OK its a tie, both win!

love your photos and composition. bird watching is so enjoyable.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout