Oscraps

Feeling out of sorts
frani_54

Feeling out of sorts

It just seems I've been out of sorts all year. Too many negative things going on all at one time. I started this layout weeks ago and finished it today. I say finished, but I keep looking at it and feel it's not complete it needs more. But for now I'm calling it done.

Anna Aspnes
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteMagoa_ArtsyPaper2
AASPN_DisquietWordARTMix1_WTAnxiety
AASPN_DrippedStain3_1
AASPN_WaterColorFotoBlendz1_4
AASPN_EpochWordARTMix1_SQLifeDifferent
AASPN_ArtPlayMetroGraffiti_ChickenWire
AASPN_ArtPlayMetroGraffiti_Hardware2

Jopke Designs
JD_AMessOfBlues_WA1

Pink Reptile Designs
prd_feelingblue_dymo_youdontunderstand
prd_feelingblue_wa_edge
The mood of the dark tones and the 3-D effect make a lot of sense. As time goes by, this is the kind of piece you'll likely think expresses this time perfectly. It does for me.

Take care of yourself -- it's been a tough year for many of us. Hang in there, it will be better, hopefully sooner than later. :)

This is wonderful, and you probably will keep adding to it as your emotions continue to refine--at least that's the way it works with me. I really love this type of introspective work and you've inspired me to try to create something similar...I too have been out of sorts. What a year!

beautiful page Frani.. I love the way you blended in your photo but also the additional version with the turquoise and rust to really give this dimension and more feeling.. well done, and I am keeping you in my thoughts for things taking a positive turn for you :) Sending hugs!

it's probably one of the hardest years most of us have had to deal with - great to express yourself like this - well done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
frani_54
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout