Oscraps

AnnaColor Challenge 07.24.2020 - Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
isDK

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=637135#post637135

aA paper texture
photos: Chris Sabor (birds) Ricardo Gomez Angel (fog)

We wanted President Trump to be tossed out of office in a hundred days. We wanted to believe the opinion polls were right and he would be gone. But at the same time we also knew we had to think a lot about how to cope with the possibility that things wouldn't work out as we hoped. It was all very ugly.
I love the soft dreamy look to your page. It's certainly a contrast to your journaling! The title is a good message for us, so true.

Beautiful!!! What a fabulous photo and the flow on this double page as it goes from one page to the other.

I am still nervous about the election results in November. I am hoping we have learned but...one never knows! I think your page reflects the morbidity of this time.

Wow. This is just so powerful. I love the journaling, too. It's as stark and emotive as the imagery. Bravo!

Love the misty ambience youve created. I have faith in the American people. We do not tolerate wanna be tyrants.

looks like asian art. wonderful landscape and design.
love the mysterious mood.

November can't get here soon enough! I admire your ability to combine stark journaling with such artistic imagery

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout