Oscraps

Gramma Dot
Wow! Just wow! What an amazing tribute page to your Gramma! It broke my heart to read of all the heartache she had to endure in her life. Her heart was broken so many times! I am sure she loved you deeply but did not know how to express it. I think that was common for her generation, which is sad.

This is outstanding. Beautiful design. I love the hopeful flower clusters paired with the black butterflies and the delicate lace. Your journaling is also beautifully done. I'm glad you found those letters. Standing O! for this truly remarkable page.

This is outstanding. Beautiful design. I love the hopeful flower clusters paired with the black butterflies and the delicate lace. Your journaling is also beautifully done. I'm glad you found those letters. Standing O! for this truly remarkable page.

Oh my gosh - thank you so much!!!

Wow! Just wow! What an amazing tribute page to your Gramma! It broke my heart to read of all the heartache she had to endure in her life. Her heart was broken so many times! I am sure she loved you deeply but did not know how to express it. I think that was common for her generation, which is sad.

Yes, her life was full of heartache. I wish I had known before she passed. :(

I love the story that you tell with your pages. Everything that you have used on this stunning page becomes a part of his journey. Beautifully done of our fathers mother and thank you for sharing!!!

Congratulations on this Standing O Susie! Your journaling is so heart felt. What a sweet, sweet picture. But oh, her heartache. I am so happy that you found those letters so that had some insight into how she felt about you.

What a story!!! And what a hard life... Thank you for sharing! Congrats on your Standing O! Totally well deserved!

fab photo and journaling about your grandma- thanks for joining the heritage challenge

congrats on standing o

Layout information

Category
Challenge 2
Added by
pachimac
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata