Oscraps

Get Me Outta Here!
musicmom3

Get Me Outta Here!

Elliott does not like to spend his Saturdays in the car doing errands but such is life.

Using the Artplay Collection Lavalier, on sale now for a limited time.

I started this layout by selectively coloring my photo with a layer mask, motivated by Elliott's distracting teal sock, which works so much better in b/w. The photo is blended with four artsy papers—two papers above (on overlay and linear burn modes) and two below (blended with a layer mask and color burn mode). The view out the car's back window is contributed by one of the artsy papers. I merged elements of two multimedia locks/keys to customize a cluster that would work with my layout and finished up with a few layers of Artsy Transfers and a few navy blue brushes from the Artplay Palette.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Can't say I blame him, I'm not a big fan either. Except for getting to eat out. Love the browns in the photo that make the small mirror reflection stand out.

Wow! What a fantastic page! He is absolutely adorable! I love the brown color palette you used! It accents his pretty blue outfit. I love the keys and your title is perfect!

Congtrats on the GSO
You can really see that he finds the situation anything but amusing.
I like the photo of the rear-view mirror in combination with the one of his child seat from behind.
Wonderful blending, great colours and creative idea.

Last edited:
Wow! What a fantastic page! He is absolutely adorable! I love the brown color palette you used! It accents his pretty blue outfit. I love the keys and your title is perfect!
Thank you! The little guy is even cuter when he's smiling!

Congrats on the well deserved Standing O. His face makes me smile. Everything on your layout is so well chosen and placed. Simply wonderful.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename