Oscraps

Live in the Moment
isDK

Live in the Moment

There were a dozen elk. They watched us while they continued to enjoy their breakfast, and they were all big bulls. Their racks were beautiful, and their hides told the story of the recent rutting season. We were lucky that one was close, but most were at the far end of our focal range.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (winter)
Palvinka: SymphonyOfMoments
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Palvinka
a great page with beautiful photos as always! your achievements fully testify to your love of nature!

I like the vertical design, the use of different masks and the monochrome colour scheme as well as the, as always, ingenious use of elements and brushes.

Amazing photo of the elk! I had a scary encounter with an elk in Yellowstone. He was guarding his harem and I was trying to snap a photo! I backed off.

You always have the most amazing photos. Love the stitching across the page and the bits of paper it secures.

I love the coloring on these photos and how you framed the one on the right with stitching....another beautiful creation :lovey3: Congratulations! Your layout will be featured in tonight's Monday Oscraps newsletter :beatingheart:

Layout information

Category
Palvinka Designs
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename