Oscraps

Fogbow
I did this for the October Artist Inspiration #5. I blended a larger version of the picture into a background from the solid paper pack. The other elements are from the page kit.

Journaling reads: I have never heard or seen the likes of this phenomenon. My son, Michael, shared this photo of a fogbow over Lake Gunterville in Alabama that he took while on his morning walk. Per Earth Sky dot org, “Rainbows happen when the air is filled with raindrops. You always see a rainbow in the direction opposite the sun. Fogbows are much the same, always opposite the sun, but fogbows are caused by the small droplets inside a fog or cloud rather than larger raindrops.” 10/1/21
Credits list
Featured this month: Family Page Kit by Vero
Some other items in the “Family” products include:
Family Solid Papers by Vero
Family Pattern Papers by Vero
Family Painted Edge Papers by Vero
Family Stacked Papers by Vero
Family Album by Vero
Family Accents by Vero
Family Clusters by Vero
Journaling font is Arial Narrow
Title font is Adulsa Script
Photo was taken by my son, Michael Day.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Vero
  • Love
Reactions: sandra-9663
Great blending work on that background photo. I think you created the perfect background for that photo.

I've never heard of that either, what a neat thing - and I love that you caught this perfect photo and that you scrapped about it!!

What an eye-catching photo. I've never heard of the "fogbow" but it does look like a rainbow minus the colors. Very interesting!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename