Anna Aspnes

ArtPlay Palette Sojourn ArtPlay Palette Sojourn
Artsy Layered Template No. 223 Artsy Layered Template No. 223
FramedMasks No. 2 FramedMasks No. 2
Sojourn WordArt Mix No. 1 Sojourn WordArt Mix No. 1

AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4
ArtsyStains No. 2 ArtsyStains No. 2
Dripped Stains No. 1 Dripped Stains No. 1

Process: I extracted the large Cardinal from a close-up and the two smaller ones from additional photos. Then I gave the background a painted look and blended using a mask from FramedMasks No. 2 and brushes by Anna. I turned on some of the layers from the template, recoloring or clipping a copy of the background photo to them. I added a transfer and overlay from APP Sojourn. I placed the beaded word art and script and added the little camera before finishing my journaling and adding the title. I posted more details about how I put together this page on my blog, Photostorify.

Thank you for looking:)
How beautiful! I love the painted background you have created as a backdrop to the lovely glasswork and the perfect flow to the page!

Beautiful blending and photo treatment! The red cardinals that adorn the page look like they are going fly right off the page! Wonderful work!

Gorgeous! It's like I'm in the conservatory and feeling all the delight of seeing these birds!

a beauty of colors and gorgeous design. love the expansive feeling. and those glass cardinals are amazing. i can just imagine the light shining through them.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout