Oscraps

February 52 Inspirations
LazyDaisy

February 52 Inspirations

Inspiration can come to us at any time & from many sources.

Jim Rohn
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. AFT Designs
  2. Anna Aspnes
  3. Crafty Button Designs
  4. Foxeysquirrel
  5. Idgie's Heartsong
  6. Laitha
  7. Lorie Davison
  8. Maya de Groot
  9. Reginafalango
  10. Simplette
  11. Veronica Spriggs
  12. Vicki Stegall
  13. Viva Artistry
Oh, this reminded me of spring!!! And so totaly agree with the sentiment - sometimes inspiration just... comes... I like how your page composition feels inspired by the grand masters and resembles one of those classic stilllives - a table, flowers in a vase, a mirror behind...

Oh, this reminded me of spring!!! And so totaly agree with the sentiment - sometimes inspiration just... comes... I like how your page composition feels inspired by the grand masters and resembles one of those classic stilllives - a table, flowers in a vase, a mirror behind...
Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment. I have in the last couple of years spent a bit of time on the Rijksmuseum website & I can see the colours are similar to the beautiful still lives. I wish I put a painted stone fruit a bit to the left or a silver decanter type thing, Lol. So I am so flattered that your saw that. I will definitely add the mirror next time I create a still life. Thank you again.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment. I have in the last couple of years spent a bit of time on the Rijksmuseum website & I can see the colours are similar to the beautiful still lives. I wish I put a painted stone fruit a bit to the left or a silver decanter type thing, Lol. So I am so flattered that your saw that. I will definitely add the mirror next time I create a still life. Thank you again.
you are definitely welcome... I struggle creating scenes.. when I look at other people's creations, it all seems so easy, take a couple of bits and arrange them as if they are part of a painting... but when I try... the artist in me is silent and my mind is blank...

Beautiful page. I love the bright colors and it surprised me that all of these items came from 52 Inspirations! The quote seems perfect for this page! Love how you inspired all of us!

Beautiful page. I love the bright colors and it surprised me that all of these items came from 52 Inspirations! The quote seems perfect for this page! Love how you inspired all of us!
Thank you, if I inspired anyone I think that’s really bonkers as I don’t think I could. So thank you so much for saying that.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename