Oscraps

fear, i'm afraid...
N

fear, i'm afraid...

• NewAdmin
just a little sappy, depressing journaling to get your day started. hahahaha. (*blushing*)

journaling...
fear. im afraid it has controlled everything. for way too long. my entire life to be exact. how does it always creep in? how does it know the way in no matter how i shift and rearrange myself. almost as if the stronger i get, the stronger my fear gets. am i feeding it somehow? do i invite it? do i attract it? how do i turn the tables? how do i regain control? how do i maintain control? i fear that fear will single-handedly destroy everything i have.

credits...
-keywords word art by taylormade
-frame from 'then there was you' collab kit by taylormade + biograffiti
-page border, flower, ink blots, and hearts from 'storyteller' collab kit by paislee press + one little bird
-background paper from 'shape.form.fashion.SIX' by taylormade
(**all available at oscraps!)
Change Media
wow Amanda...love your page..beautiful design...but the journaling..its depressing indeed..!! Don't let the fear take over your life!

Oh girl, this is such a beautiful page & I can so, so, so relate to your journaling here!! But we have to stay strong & have faith that we can overcome the fear - (((HUGS))) to you!!!

gorgeous!gorgeous!gorgeous! Fabulous, honest journaling! hugs to you and so good to see you back!:)

it is good to see you back Amanda!!! xx brutal but honest journaling at its best. I love the page you have created here and my positive thoughts are winging their way to you as I type!!! God Bless!!!

Love the sincere journaling and of course your page is fabulous as always!
Releasing our fears in not easy..... one day at a time is all we can do. Good luck to you!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout