Oscraps

Embrace Your Blessing
vickyday

Embrace Your Blessing

Done for the Artsy/Mixed Media Challenge #7 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/october-challenge-7-mixed-media.38405/

Journaling reads: Well, what started out as a fun day of learning how to play pickleball turned into a painful experience when my rubber-soled sneakers grabbed that gym floor and tripped me as I backed up to hit the ball. The floor came up to catch me as I fell backwards, breaking my left wrist and giving me an L1 compression fracture. Even though my head bounced off the floor I didn’t have a concussion. While it was and is a painful experience, it could have been so much worse! Time for healing. I plan to try it again.....after I heal! 10/21/23
Oh no, Vicky!!! Man, I hope you heal quickly!! :beatingheart: Pickles can be dangerous...beware... :giggle4: Beautiful use of Laitha's kit! Congratulations, this layout will be featured in tonight's Oscraps newsletter! :heartpumpred:

Uh Oh! So sorry! I knew something was up when I hadn't seen any posts by you in a while. I know what you're going through. I broke my left wrist in 2017 and now have a titanium plate and several screws. It's a tough road ahead, but you'll make it. Physical therapy is a must. I actually passed out during one session, fell out of my chair and sprained my ankle somehow. When I woke up, they wheeled me from therapy to Xray. HA HA, I laugh at that story now. Anyway, glad you're on the mend. Congrats on the feature, well deserved.

Uh Oh! So sorry! I knew something was up when I hadn't seen any posts by you in a while. I know what you're going through. I broke my left wrist in 2017 and now have a titanium plate and several screws. It's a tough road ahead, but you'll make it. Physical therapy is a must. I actually passed out during one session, fell out of my chair and sprained my ankle somehow. When I woke up, they wheeled me from therapy to Xray. HA HA, I laugh at that story now. Anyway, glad you're on the mend. Congrats on the feature, well deserved.
Oh my, Lacy! What a story! If I have to have surgery that's the same thing I'm looking at.....plate and screws! I'm praying I won't need surgery! I find out Nov. 1st!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 7
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename