Oscraps

Egg Hunt
Applechick

Egg Hunt

The Grands during our egg hunt; We ditched the fancy bags in favour of these recyclable ones: I was going to have them decorate their bags but with chocolate on offer no one was going to do that Lol! The bird is a craft that the girls did earlier in the week! Neve has been retired from the internet so although she will appear it will be in pixelated form.

Started with card stock as the foundation and then layered on top FotoInspired template 2Q page 2. I positioned off centre then deleted some of the masks and rotated another. Into the remaining masks I used some of the artsy paper. Behind this are transfers from both the ArtPlay and Artsy Transfers Eunoia. The rest is the addition of flowers and wordArt.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
A great extraction with a mask behind the adorable children! The placement and bright colour of the artistry works perfectly!

Love the idea of decluttering the background with an extraction and an artsy kardz and that cute little birdy.

What a group you have assembled! They are darling. Love the little bird project.
I will miss Neve but I'm glad she will appear in pixelated form :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename