Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-tresbon-beszteri-ujpest_1000.jpg
beszteri

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-tresbon-beszteri-ujpest_1000.jpg

Creating process:
1. I started with a solid paper.
2. I found that rainy photos fit well to this paper, so I chose 2 of my photos I took that day. I added Stroke layer style to these layers and then I rasterized the layer styles. After that I added Drop shadow layer styles to the photo layers, and I created a new layer from one of two layer styles and deformed, then blurred it.
3. I placed a brush below the photo layers.
4. I found the page a little bit "empty", so I chose another photo. I clipped it to a FotoBlendz and the FotoBlendz's layer style was set to Darken. I duplicated the photo, but this layer wasn't clipped to the mask. Then I went to Filter Gallery and chose GlowingEdges filter, after that I set the layer style Multiply. I added a layer mask to this layer, and hid some areas by painting with black color on the layer mask. But I paid attention, that the filtered layer showed more than the original photo.
5. Finally I added one of the UrbanStitches Leaves to decorate my page (and to fasten the photo).

Thanks for looking!
Eszter
Reactions: ksacry
All the white space around your photo cluster really gives it impact. Congrats on your Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
beszteri
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
File size
451.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout