Oscraps

Early morning thoughts
The skull and the title were so intriguing I had to look at the full-size page-- this lives up to it! The combination of vintage/ephemera, glitter, and spookiness conveys such a sense of emotional conflict, esp in the early morning!

The skull and the title were so intriguing I had to look at the full-size page-- this lives up to it! The combination of vintage/ephemera, glitter, and spookiness conveys such a sense of emotional conflict, esp in the early morning!
Wow, that’s so amazing you took the time to look closely. You saw passed my act to cover up my frustration. I was awake because of chronic pain so the skull is related to it. It’s not just because I think they are cool, though I do. Old ones. Thank you, I’m really touched.

Love the design with the spooky image the glitter the layering the clusters and the stitches.x
I love spooky & glitter together & sometimes as we know that glitter makes things a lot more fun. :) Thank you for noticing my work, I really appreciate it.

Wow, that’s so amazing you took the time to look closely. You saw passed my act to cover up my frustration. I was awake because of chronic pain so the skull is related to it. It’s not just because I think they are cool, though I do. Old ones. Thank you, I’m really touched.
I have chronic pain/illness too- maybe that is why I related so much? Hope that you are feeling a lot better today! Looking at it through a "pain lens" the one bright eye socket and the dead other one kinda makes me feel like a migraine coming on :D

Love the juxtaposition of the skull and the vividly painted face, and the dark colours and happy sparkly glitter. Perfection!

I have chronic pain/illness too- maybe that is why I related so much? Hope that you are feeling a lot better today! Looking at it through a "pain lens" the one bright eye socket and the dead other one kinda makes me feel like a migraine coming on :D
I hope you didn’t end up with a migraine! Im sorry you have them, I know how bad it is. I didn’t even think about that with the eye but it’s very relevant. My subconscious is creating for me. lol. You have amazing work & do you work the same sometimes? I’m thinking your spirally butterfly came from playing after you mentioned frustration with another effect & it is beautiful.

Amazing page I love what you have done here. I can relate to the pain part of This page.

Amazing page I love what you have done here. I can relate to the pain part of This page.
Thank you. I find it sad how many of us can relate to the pain part. Your compliment is lovely & I hope you find something that will help you.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename