Oscraps

Dinosaur Valley
skbohanon

Dinosaur Valley

YIPPEE!!! Amanda's template came at THE perfect time! We went to a state park today and enjoyed a glorious day outdoors! This state park is known for the petrified dinosaur tracks in the limestone of a little river through the park.

JOURNALING: Glen Rose, TX a.k.a. Dinosaur Valley - This fabulous state park boasts of pre-historic, petrified in limestone, dinosaur tracks. While I found it simply wonderful to be outdoors in pretty nice weather and Brooke seemed to be more entranced by the great outdoors as well, it was Jeff who really took an interest in the tracks. Honestly, if there werent big flags or a gathering of people to tell me where a track was I would have had no clue. It all just looked like rock to me. But it wasnt the dinosaur tracks that drew me to the great outdoors anyway. It was a chance to be outside in no humidity, no severe wind, no rain, no snow and not being all bundled up. It was my opportunity to bend a little closer to spring and say come on, you can do it.... you can get here. And by the end of the day I heard her whisper back... Im on my way. Ill be there soon.

CREDITS:
Paper: Summer Solace, TaylorMade Designs
Template: Uncluttered Collection Template, Vol 4 (coming soon to Oscraps!)
N
oh my... look at those shots you got!!!! i LOVE her in pigtails!!! and what a cool park!!! how FUN!!!! love that paper here... it goes perfectly with her shirt!!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
skbohanon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout