Oscraps

All-About-the-Purple-small
bcnatty

All-About-the-Purple-small

So love these new templates by Amanda (TaylorMade Designs)!! They make LOs SO easy!! I had to do this LO after I was fortunate enough to win a GC to the Queen of Quirk...and I HAD to get her Lola Viola kit...because my DD LOVES purple...and I love that she loves purple and not pink!!

Journaling: I am not a girly girl. About as far from it that you can get. So when my first child was a girl, I swore that I would not get her anything pink. And I stuck to it, unfortunately, no one else did. They think that just because shes a girl, she would automatically want something pink. Well I am happy and proud to say that my girl is not a pink girl...shes all about the PURPLE! And I couldnt be happier. When asked why she likes purple so much, she simply said Because its a cute colour!

Papers - Queen of Quirk Lola Viola, Becky Vosburg Sweet Thang, TaylorMade Designs Leave Your Mark Kit - all available at oscraps
Template - TaylorMade Designs Uncluttered Vol 4 (altered for personal needs)
N
this is AWESOME!!!!! and the pink... oh my heavens... the pink. i swore it too... no pink and no lace or frilly bows. but EVERYTHING ANYONE bought her was PINK!! the first time i washed her clothes, i felt like i had thrown a red sock in with my whites or something!! lol! now... for the record... i did break the pink promise, but i still don't do lace or frilly bows... it's halter tops and bell-bottom jeans all the way!! lol!!!

Wow... I could have TOTALLY written this!! Sounds just like my house! :) And the LO is wonderful!!! Great choice of papers!

oh great !
And I feel so less lonely to know I'm not the only mom who's decided to faight against pink and lace :)

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
bcnatty
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout