Oscraps

a shift in vision
E

a shift in vision

When I first began planning our wedding I had envisioned a fresh, bright color pallet of blush pink and aqua blue.
As I get further into this process I realize that there has been a shift in my vision. Im veering away from the ivory
base with colorful accents. Instead Im ending up with an antique pink for my primary color, brown for a secondary color, and faded aquamarine and ivory as accents. It isnt what I had originally anticipated but its much more me. Everything Ive found seems to lead in this direction and the fact is no matter how hard I might try to be young and fun... vintage elegance is so much more me. I found these photos of this brunette wearing a birdcage veil. Her light skin and dark hair remind me of myself and it just seems... right. So Im not sure how Im going to do my hair. I really wanted to try the style on the far left, but it might not work with this veil. Im feeling a run through in my future. ;) I am going to attempt making my own birdcage veil. Well see how it goes. I also love the rusty red
colored roses in the bouquet above. If I incorporated those I could use my old country roses china set. Sigh... There are so many options! And I just love this process of weeding through them all. I feel like in some ways planning my wedding is giving me the opportunity to discover the real me. Away from all the expectations and opinions Ive been under I am able to choose what I like and how I like it. Some of my choices surprise me. I dont always pick what I thought I would. Im even considering only using flowers and twigs from our backyard. Who knew?

products:
taylormade-uncluttered-coll-VOL2
Paislee Press Ink blot V2 brush
available here at oscraps! :)
Wow! This is beautiful. You'll have to share pics of the birdcage veil. Great journaling.

Very pretty! Good luck with the veil! I'm sure it will be beautiful, you have very nice taste!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
Elleanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout