Oscraps

DAY 9 - ART DOLL DRESS UP
DAY 9 - ART DOLL DRESS UP | CHALLENGE

I loved the paper dolls & now love dressing up dolls digitally. Since it’s for a holiday I love I wanted to be extravagant & fun.
  • Love
Reactions: Angelique
Now she's a fancy doll for sure! I love how gracefully you arranged her flower dress. And those sparkles in the background make the whole page even more festive.

Ohhh, this doll is so wonderful.
I love the way you've put all the flowers all around her and created her clothes that way.
Perfect!

Now she's a fancy doll for sure! I love how gracefully you arranged her flower dress. And those sparkles in the background make the whole page even more festive.
Thank you, I loved usingnthe flowers & helped me make something more like a fantasy than something practical. I also cannot imagine not having no glitter with the fantasy. :D I appreciate your kind compliment.

This is fantastic, the dress reminds me of something I have seen before... *G*
She is gorgeous and I love the way the lights are entwined with the flowers!

This is fantastic, the dress reminds me of something I have seen before... *G*
She is gorgeous and I love the way the lights are entwined with the flowers!
Thank you so much. It’s made to make everyone laugh. I thought perfect for any formal occasion suitable but only Xmas time, one day a more versatile look will be created (we hope not..). Lol. I enjoyed creating the doll art & thank you for the absolutely fabulous challenge! Thank you again!

Layout information

Category
2022 - 12 Days of December
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename