AASPN_ButterflyGlows1_8
AASPN_SeasonsWordARTClusters1_4
AASPN_TextureMelange1_2
AASPN_RecipeSamplerPack3_Whisk, Retro Woman
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSol_Flower1B
AASPN_ButtonThreadz4_9
Mediterranka_GrandmasJam_t19 word label
Idgie_THOAH_PotHolder_01
This page is quite an accomplishment! First, I love how you did this challenge! Then, I am in awe of this page. Your journaling about how jam making is a new skill and how you never know when you will learn something new! Love the photos that you have selected! The recipe book in the left corner with your recipes and the cook in the right corner...perfect details to add. And your title is PERFECT! The Magic of Today indeed!

love the story behind.
i am also a city girl, but i only eat homemade jam because i make it with much less sugar. You can also experiment with it, for exemple add herbs. one of my favourite jam is apricots with lemon balm. and it's always welcome as a gift.
gorgeous page.

How wonderful to have all those fruit trees in your backyard. I love making jam, we have a wild blackberry patch that produces the juiciest berries. Love the journal with the recipe.

Love everything about this! It packs quite a punch. Lovely presentation. Especially love the journal with recipes and the vintage girl.

You did such a great job with this challenge. Love your letter items and the wonderful story about learning to make jam. I'm sure they are delicious!

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
char8182
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename