Oscraps

Happy Woodpeckers
vickyday

Happy Woodpeckers

Created with the Oscraps Cozy Christmas Mega Collaboration which will be FREE during the 12 Days of December celebration at Oscraps. Come and join the fun in the forum!

Journaling reads: I love watching the birds come to my feeders, especially with the feeders hanging off the side of the deck supports. The woodpeckers are pretty skittish, so it is great to see them enjoying the seeds..

The large photo is of a male red-belly woodpecker. The photo to the left under him is a male downy wood- pecker and a female next to him.

The female downy woodpecker gripped onto the deck support before she flew over to the suet cage.

The downy’s are very quiet whereas the red-bellied woodpecker is pretty vocal and pretty loud! 11/27/23
Credits list
Cozy Christmas OScraps Collab Daily Download during the 12 Days Christmas Event 2023 beginning 12/1/23
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Oscraps Collaborations
  • Love
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
This is so sweet!!! I have the same woodpeckers here in Alabama! The red bellied ones ARE super vocal...they are fun to listen to!! Our couple actually had a baby, this year, so it has been fun watching the juvenile grow up! It was all shades of greys and no red yet, the last time I saw it. We also have hairy woodpeckers, which look similar to the downy woodpeckers, but they have hairy feathers around their beaks...super cute!

This is so sweet!!! I have the same woodpeckers here in Alabama! The red bellied ones ARE super vocal...they are fun to listen to!! Our couple actually had a baby, this year, so it has been fun watching the juvenile grow up! It was all shades of greys and no red yet, the last time I saw it. We also have hairy woodpeckers, which look similar to the downy woodpeckers, but they have hairy feathers around their beaks...super cute!
I've never seen baby red-bellies! That would be so cool!

Love your tiny clusters that are placed just right drawing my eye right around your layout. Well done! We get those woodpeckers here too. (Alberta, Canada)

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename