Oscraps

Harriet's-Special.jpg
zlemon

Harriet's-Special.jpg

This is the birthday cake my Mom always made me. 20 years after she left us, my wonderful cousin made one for me. Oh, those are chocolate shavings, not sprinkles.

Thanks for looking.
Wow!! That is an amazingly delicious looking cake! How lucky are you to have that made for your Birthday! Love this page!

Looks wonderful. Love the stripped background and the splashes of turquoise. That cake looks like it wouldn't be around for long once it was cut.

It looks delicious. That is so sweet of your cousin to do that for you! I love the choice of teal, the paint behind it all looks awesome!

Wow!! That is an amazingly delicious looking cake! How lucky are you to have that made for your Birthday! Love this page!
Yes, I was because she had to make two cakes—my Pops & I share the same birthday—but not favorite desserts. He wanted either a peach pie or a German Chocolate cake.

Last edited:
It looks delicious. That is so sweet of your cousin to do that for you! I love the choice of teal, the paint behind it all looks awesome!
Yes, it was. She's only one who remembers how to make it. I don't see her often enough, but she does make the cake on every visit. She's a dear.

Looks wonderful. Love the stripped background and the splashes of turquoise. That cake looks like it wouldn't be around for long once it was cut.
It doesn't last long. It's four layers of chocolate cake with a chocolate mousse filling smothered in whipped cream. Doesn't freeze well, so it's my primary diet for 2-3 days.

This looks so yummy love the chocolate shavings much nicer than the sprinkles a beautiful page made with love.x

That cake sounds so scrumptious and looks amazing! Love your color combo of brown with the turquoise and the alpha/wordart you used. What a special memory of both your mom and your cousin!

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename