Oscraps

white-space.jpg
veer

white-space.jpg

For the white space challenge
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/day-3-mar-21-white-space-challenge.33514/#post-591680

I was born on the birthday from my grandfather
this is the only photo that we have, that we celebrated our birthday together.

Thanks for looking !
Such a wonderful memory of you & your grandfather celebrating your birthdays together! Perfect photo for this white space challenge! Lovely blending of the paint, splatter & newsprint behind the photo.

Beautiful happy photo of you and your Grandfather celebrating together ...love the script paper the hexagon the artsy bits and the note book.x

That's a beautiful and precious photo. I'm so glad you have it. I love the design of your page, especially how you extended the photo with the journal mat and hexagon. I love the whole page.

What a precious photo. One of my granddaughter's was born on my husband's birthday and they always celebrated together. Since he has passed away, she is now sad when it's their birthday because she misses him so much. Beautiful, Beautiful page!! ♥

I’m sure you cherish this photo so much! I was born one day after my PaPa’s birthday and I cherish we got to celebrate together. Great moments. Such a cute photo of you. Beautiful white space design.

Oh my that is so special! Love the notebook paper for the journaling and the subtle embelishments.

Wow such a pecious photo for you!
love the large white space and ... everything.
The recipe is respected.
Thank you for participating

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings