Oscraps

Dark Day - Apothic
lacy

Dark Day - Apothic

How appropriate as I continue my alphabetical journey through my APP's, Apothic showed up today. This pretty much sums up my anxiety of current events. It came together quickly, about an hour.
Photo credits (top to bottom): Reuters, unknown and OIP.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Apothic AP2, Starry FB 1-1, MM Branches 15-4, and WA.
Simplette: Tast of Summer Torn Paper Frame.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Simplette
This is really striking. The dark background with the different images is powerful. Especially love the torn frame and the placement of the journaling. Well done!

A perfect depiction of the tragedy of that infamous day. The dark colors symbolize the evil of that day.

Poignant! The dark colors are powerful and the torn frame is perfect.

I documented this too, last year. It's odd to look in the rearview mirror now and see how many politicians have walked back from their initial expressions of horror to stay in line with partisan politics. I love the torn frame and hope the fabric of our country doesn't keep on ripping.

I documented this too, last year. It's odd to look in the rearview mirror now and see how many politicians have walked back from their initial expressions of horror to stay in line with partisan politics. I love the torn frame and hope the fabric of our country doesn't keep on ripping.
Yes, wholeheartedly agree! Thanks! I thought about putting some tear drops, but left as is.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename