Oscraps

Crimson Clover-page 1
ksacry

Crimson Clover-page 1

See page 2 for the journalling.
Construction: I started with FotoInspired Template Album 3B, page 7, rotating the fotoblendz layers counter-clockwise. I clipped my photos to the fotoblendz layers and frames, making minor adjustments in sizing and position.
I then added the background paper, transfers, and brushes from the ArtPlay Palette Chatter.
The cluster is comprised of ArtPlay Palette Chatter Brad #2 and lined word “recount”, at Hard Light blend mode, with the Wood Word “story” is from Love WordART Mix No 3.
The keys are from ArtPlay Palette Truth.
Credits list
The FotoInspired Template Album 3B is On Sale now.
FotoInspired Template Album No 3B

Special ArtPlay Story ValuePack No 1 is On Sale for the month of May with a Bonus Offer - Buy the Story ValuePack No 1 and Get the Dads & Grads ValuePack for 1/2 price.
Story ValuePack No 1
ArtPlay Palette Chatter
ArtPlay Palette Truth

Other supplies used:
Love WordART Mix No 3
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lacy
Another fabulous use of this template page! Love the wheel in the metal frame (love this metal frame!)

Fabulous template page. I love the close crops in the frames. Beautiful colour of the flowers.

Love your double page spread. I just purchased Anna's Artsy Doubles Class, but have yet to start it. I wish our car club would do tours like this. We take cruises to a restaurant, never stopping to sight see, eat, and then everyone just scatters like ants. Anyway, gorgeous photos and layouts.

Love your double page spread. I just purchased Anna's Artsy Doubles Class, but have yet to start it. I wish our car club would do tours like this. We take cruises to a restaurant, never stopping to sight see, eat, and then everyone just scatters like ants. Anyway, gorgeous photos and layouts.
It is great you are in a car club! We don't always have time to stop and see places as this is a timed event we participate in (timed from point "A" to point "B" down to the second, the least number of seconds at the end wins).

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-foto-inspired-template-pack-3b-ksacry-crimson-clover-1.jpg
File size
250.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout