Oscraps

April Month Review - Left side
lacy

April Month Review - Left side

Month Review Template Album 7
MultiMedia Documents 8-1 (ribbon/shadow, wood button, threadz)
MultiMedia Documents 8-2, 8-3 (lace, doily, twig, corner, button, threadz)
ArtPlay Palette Meraki ArtsyTransfers 1, 2
ArtPlay Palette Daffodil (solid paper 4)

I started with Month Review Template Album 7, p 7-4AprA, clipping my photos to the masks. I duplicated the photo in frame 2 and clipped the copy to the large fotoblendz. Embellished with elements, journaling, Artsy Transfers and Paper Texture. I placed portions of the Meraki Artsy Transfers in the center of the double page layout and separated them between the right and left sides by using the lasso tool then cutting/pasting portions to the proper sides. I still haven’t figured out the best way to do this for printing. I finished by placing Daffodil Solid paper below all the layers for the foundation.
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and lizr
I love this template - I plan on using it in my 2023 album. Lovely pics. I love your use of the lace - lovely!

wonderful documentation of a varied everyday life.
Your quilt coat is beautiful.

An amazing man, cutting wood at 80 years young! My husband would be envious of the 57 Chevy. He's working on a 70 Nova currently, plus finishing up the 64 Vette and the race car that sucks money out of us! Great documentation!

An amazing man, cutting wood at 80 years young! My husband would be envious of the 57 Chevy. He's working on a 70 Nova currently, plus finishing up the 64 Vette and the race car that sucks money out of us! Great documentation!
I always wanted a '57, but he hated them all these years, until he came across this one, too good to pass up. So now he has two '57's, but only one talks back. :) And they ALL suck money, don't they.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename