Oscraps

Creative Chall Part 2 - Contemplating
Bush Girl

Creative Chall Part 2 - Contemplating

Well, here is my finished LO for the Feb/Mar 2011 Creative Challenge about clustering. And, as you can see, if not from my LO then from my credits listing, that I went for the "more is more" look! I so do not do clustering that I thought I'd just throw EVERYTHING at it. hehehe. I did, however, enjoy pulling out some very old O-stash from a number of retired designers (waves to Debra and Kim).

Still not sure this is my kind of LO, but I'm so glad I did the challenge and if nothing else I've learned more about shadows in one short challenge than all my previous 4 years digiscrapping, so thank you, Ona

Ready for that credits list.........are you sitting comfortably?

Paper: NinaScraps, oscraps.com, Dream.Wish.Believe
Frame: TaylorMade Designs, oscraps.com, Life+Sprinkles Vol 1
Ribbon: Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2009 Wk 2
Flower: Val C. Designs & Creations by Tinamarie Collaboration, oscraps.com, Winter Escape
Button: Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, Rock On
Butterfly: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, 52 Inspirations 2011 Wk 1 Looking Back
Green Heart Tag: NinaScraps, oscraps.com, fresh.air
Label: Sue Cummings, oscraps.com, From my Notebook Happy Thoughts No: 1-10
Doodled House, Envelope & Pointing Hand: Aja Abney, oscraps.com, Our House
Leather Mat: Debra Tope, oscraps.com, Aged Leathers: The Frames
Doilie: Debra Tope, oscraps.com, Altered Collage Mini
Compass: Holliewood Studios, deviantscrap.com, On the Road
Key Tag: Kim De Smet, oscraps.com, Imagine That
Love You Ticket: Danielle Young & Kelley Mickus Collaboration, oscraps.com, Family
Bead Wire: Oscraps Collaborations, oscraps.com, Parisian Holiday Kit
Red Heart: NinaScraps, oscraps.com, .Sisters.
Pig: Oscraps Collaborations, oscraps.com, HOmespun Kit
Font: Myriad Pro
I love the "more is more" look! Great job Selena... it looks fab! And wasn't it a fun challenge learning about all about shadows?!

I adore how you went all in- and it came out wonderful!!!! Love that the photo is quiet and reflective while all of the other stuff is 'behind" her.

H
I love it!!!! You did a great job on the cluster!!!!!!! and what an amazing list of credits!! WOOOT!! you are the stash Queen!!!!!

You know that I totally ADORE this page!!! gorgeous cluster work and hope you use it a bit more in future!!! and I promise I will use for journaling in the future!!!!!!! hahaha!!! :biggrin:

You know what? I think I see a kitchen sink in there too (jk!!!!) ... I know how much of a challenge this was for you Selena and like everyone else here, I reckon you should give yourself a pat on the back and sit back with a grin of satisfaction on your face because you ROCKED this challenge!!!! I see visual triangles, I see complimentary sizing, I see realistic shadows .. I see an EXCELLENT example of clustered style LO ... congrats girl!!!! Now go grab yourself a Diet Coke :wink:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout