Oscraps

Cone head :)
Iken

Cone head :)

For the Creative Tech Challenge.

This is the perfect outfit for tracing and cutting! In Sweden, we celebrate Lucia on 13 Dec. It is part of our Christmas tradition, but I really do not think that Lucia and Christmas are connected in any other way than that they are December events. This is a slow parade, with the Lucia first with a candle crown on her head. Then there are 'trnor' and 'stjrngossar' (maids and starboys) (haha, google this for a better explanation!), all with white gowns. They sing traditional songs for a while, and then they walk away. My ds takes singing lessons, so he had to join the parade. :)
Journaling is the lyrics to one of the songs.

I've used
Anna Aspnes' Artplay Palette Saffron Villa (paper) and Fall no 2 (brush).
Font: Baskerville.

Tfl.
i love the extraction! (and "cone head" the Star Boy looks quite handsome!) i love how you have all the Lucias blended into the background.

I just read the oscraps-blog: today is about Lucia-celebrating and there is a link to YouTub.com
Now i understand more of this BEAUTIFUL tradition.
Great layout: love the extraction.

Such a neat contrast of the gentle blending and the sticker "Star Boy" Great job!

what a lovely tradition!! love how you have used the outline on your Star Boy!! this page looks terrific!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
Iken
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout