Oscraps

Clematis Butterflies
ksacry

Clematis Butterflies

My clematis is blooming profusely this year. I'm just tickled pink (or should that be purple :) .

Construction: I used the Plage Artsy Layered Template with a paper, ArtPlay Palette Plage Solid Paper #5, for the background.
I removed all but one frame. The one frame I rotated to be vertical. I clipped my clematis photo to the frame mask, duplicated the photo and changed the blend mode to Multiply at Opacity 35%. I then clipped KardStock Neutrals No. 1 #5 to the photo with blend mode Overlay for texture. I clipped my background paper to the frame.
I placed FotoBlendz Overlays No. 19 #2 over the templates layers. I clipped the same clematis photo to the overlay’s fotoblendz, paint, and canvas layers. I duplicated the Heart overlay layer twice and placed one higher to the right and lower to the left.
I turned off some template layers and recolored some to better match my photo. I used ArtPlay Palette Plage Brush #3 to the lower right edge of the photo frame.
I added Butterfly Templates No. 1 #4 to the top left edge of the frame. I only used one butterfly,part of Butterfly Templates No. 1 #3, to the lower part of the frame with the template’s urbanthreadz.
For the Title, I used Axiom WordART Mix No. 1 “Beautifully Simple”, duplicated in white and offset with a drop shadow.
Credits list
The Plage Collection is On Sale for a limited time.
ArtPlay Plage Collection

The Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1 is On Sale for a Limited time.
Plage Add-on Bundle No. 1

AnnaRelease 26 July 2019 Axiom Collection On Sale Now until August 3rd at 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 26 July 2019

Supplies used in this layout:
Plage Artsy Layered Template
ArtPlay Palette Plage
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 19
Butterfly Templates No. 1
Axiom WordART Mix No. 1
KardStock Neutrals No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category