Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-anna-release-28-august-2020 Time
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-anna-release-28-august-2020 Time

I enjoy the challenge of combining disparate photos into a story - my husband's father visiting, 4 generations together, having great pie for dessert, day lilies blooming in my garden, then taking hub & his dad to the train station for the start of their trip to Seattle and Milwaukee.
I was inspired by one of the inspiration pages in the ArtPlay Embers Collection done by Margo of a train and station, creating a sketch of the train (Filter - Stylize - Find Edges), then brushing in some color with a copies of the photo in Overlay, then Multiply, then COlor Burn.
The train station tower is blended with an Embers FotoBlendz in Overlay mode.
On the right I placed desaturated photos on the 4 generations in the frame, with MultiMedia Branches 17 in the 4th frame.
The frames on the lower right are from the Embers Artsy Layered Template. When I popped them in behind the blended photo of apple pie, I got a wonderful surprise :)
Added word art and elements in visual triangles.
Wow! This is just stunning. I love the ethereal times past llok and the way you integrated all the rest into it. marvelous!

Wow! Disparate photos indeed! Very inspiring. Congrats on the Standing O! Love everything about this! Love when those surprises come too.

I like the "time" lost in the orange and the way the sketch is so much brighter than the areas around it ... like the opening of a door to somewhere.

Love your treatment of the train photo and how the tracks cross to the right page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename