Oscraps

CHANGE
Done for the Feb-March 2023 Designer Color Play Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threa...olor-play-challenge-through-march-27th.37216/

Journaling reads: When I saw this word strip in the kit I immediately thought of the song, "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be).” It is a song written by the team of Jay Livingston and Ray Evans that was first published in 1955. Doris Day introduced it in the Alfred Hitchcock film The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956), singing it as a cue to their onscreen kidnapped son. The three verses of the song progress through the life of the narrator—from childhood, through young adulthood and falling in love, to parenthood—and each asks "What will I be?" or "What lies ahead?" The chorus repeats the answer: "What will be, will be." I thought this was very appropriate for the subject of this challenge…..Change. Nothing in life stays the same forever. As we progress through life, change is inevitable! I love the stage of life I am living in today…..but I have enjoyed every stage of life and the changes that accompanied those stages….childhood, young adulthood, falling in love, marriage, parenthood. I even enjoyed the teenage years of our children…..mostly! I guess I would have to say that the empty nest and the death of my husband were the hardest changes to navigate through. But, as always, God has been faithful through each and every stage of change. He has never left me or forsaken me and will continue to be with me as I continue to navigate the changes life brings each and every day!

This is the only part of the song I remember…..
Que será, será
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que será, será
What will be, will be

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
Credits list
Wikipedia (song info)
All product by Lynn Grieveson
Changes Mixed Media: Changes Digital Scrapbooking Mixed Media by Lynn Grieveson
Changes Kit: Changes Digital Scrapbooking Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Fonts Arial Narrow and American Typewriter Cond.
Photo mine

Layout information

Category
Lynn Grieveson
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata