Oscraps

Challenge #5 Creative Photo Editing
Cherylndesigns

Challenge #5 Creative Photo Editing

I used the Cross Process twice, then the Lomo Effect. Also used: CRK GRLPWR Kit. Font is C2hicken Pie Regular. The photo was taken at my granddaughter Ava's Jujitsu competition on April 29th. There were only 4 women in the whole tournament, and she beat all three of the others.
Credits list
CRK GRLPWR Kit: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/GRLPWR-Scrapkit-by-CRK.html
Font Chicken Pie Regular
Personal photograph
Designer(s) Used:
Your granddaughter is not only pretty but she's fierce! Congratulations to her on her gold medals and kudos to you for such an amazing page to document the story!

Your granddaughter is not only pretty but she's fierce! Congratulations to her on her gold medals and kudos to you for such an amazing page to document the story!
Evelyn, I'm SO proud of her and SO appreciate your comments. She is SO fierce and she didn't give up until the bitter end, when she flipped one of her opponents and won her match. It was SO exciting!

I am happy to hear that you like my challenge!
I love your photo (and congrats to the gold medals!) and the design of the layout. So much fun with the different wordarts!

I am happy to hear that you like my challenge!
I love your photo (and congrats to the gold medals!) and the design of the layout. So much fun with the different wordarts!
Thanks so much for hosting - it was lots of fun to do some creative photo editing and thanks for the congrats on my granddaughter's medals.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename