Oscraps

Challenge #4: The Simple Things
isDK

Challenge #4: The Simple Things

We had never seen birds on the far shore of the larger lake, so it was a treat to find several herons, both great blue and night herons, standing amidst the hardstem bulrushes. We hadn't seen this many herons before, and the sighting of the blue heron was also a first for us at the Monte Vista refuge.
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Papers(Eudaimonia), FIDTPack3C, SimpleTorn, WordArt(new)
ET Designs: OnTheCoast
Manu: BabyBreath
Natali: Twigs
Palvinka: Seaside Serenity
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/august-challenge-4-recipe.38014/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. et designs
  3. Manu Design Studio
  4. natali design
  5. Palvinka
I find it interesting that Herons can stand so still for long periods of time. Thanks for creating a lovely 2 page entry to the challenge. The refuge looks like it would be an interesting place to visit.

What a wonderful thing to see. The herons fascinate me. I don't see many here but every now and again I do.

Love how the flowers divide the page and mimic the direction of the flowers in the smaller frames. Beautiful.

If we ever make it out that way, we are definitely going to have to stop for a visit to this Wildlife Refuge! You could create a book for them to sell! Beautifully done for the challenge!

If we ever make it out that way, we are definitely going to have to stop for a visit to this Wildlife Refuge! You could create a book for them to sell! Beautifully done for the challenge!
:D Love it! You will arrive at dark thirty if you're serious, and it seems like there is nothing here, and it's very likely you'll have it all to yourselves except during the Sandhill Crane Festival.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename